So, this is beginning to bug me:

Thursday, December 1, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
(Sorry, I'm not actually that bothered to save a picture of it ;D)
That Stardoll Barbie doll advert? It keeps on popping up on my computer.
Every time I click on it, nothing happens.
It's probably not for the UK, I'm guessing, but surely, if they KNOW that you are from the UK, they can not put it on your profile?

Oh, also, I saw an advert for Stardoll on Tinypic.com whilst I was uploading a pic yesterday ;D

ALSO, I saw breaking dawn last night. Honest opinion? Could've been better.

As well (Yeah, this is a lot!) HAPPY FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER! Hoping to get anything special this year? I'm putting up my Christmas tree in about a week.
More about Chrizzy in a later post, Okaii?

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB