The Graphic Vault

Saturday, December 3, 2011 1 Awesome Comments
so, in the last post I made I asked you to leave your web addresses for your projects and I was asked to advertise a blog. Please understand I am not in a position to that so instead I'm going to review it.

cute  background and header, it appears to be a new project with 17 followers and the blogs first post being recent ( I cant tell because it has no date, only time) I think its doing pretty well. there is a graphic and a hair style displayed on the home page which has good quality.

the face is a bit blurry though when seen in full size and the dodge and burn method has been used for shading and highlighting which isnt always proven as best but you learn something new everyday and with time I believe these graphics will be phenominal.

BUT, THIS IS WHERE I GOT CONFUSED.
the picture of the hair has another blogs name on it, was it copied ?! it is never right to copy someone elses work.


so thats from the vault (click to inlarge picture)
but in the image there is a blogspot claiming it came from cloudninebylovinjudas.blogspot.com
AND WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE ITS ON THAT BLOG TOOO WITH THE SAME LABEL. so whats the story ?
is it lovinjudas's graphic that was copied ?

most of all, should I tell her ?
what do you guys think ?

oh and if you would like to, the vault is looking for graphic designers and models feel free to sign up here.

but she did sign up to work there, so maybe she is working there and posted her graphic there too but the post does not indicate who was writing.

so were off to a confusing start but, anyone else want a Look, Check, Review

Ta Ta - pinkioriginal 'xo

1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB