Medolls vs You.. [PART 2]

Saturday, December 24, 2011 0 Awesome Comments

WHAT YOU WEAR !! MWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH. >:D

okay so, do you and your medoll have alike styles ?

with me I wear anything I like really, so today I'm wearing something like this:
  


 


 and my hair is in a fishtail braid (presuming you know what that is) 

your probably bored and have clicked off what I'm saying by now because this is not stardoll related and you dont care.

BUT 

I  promise you it is

right back on track, where as today my medoll is wearing : 




    

would I wear this in real life ? in theory. 
the boots and the double socks, the bracelet, the ring, the shorts and the fur coat thing.
not so much the skirt.

I dont tend to stick to one style one day I'll be boheme, the next grungy. 

what do you and your medoll dress like ?

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB