Christmas Competition!!

Sunday, December 4, 2011 14 Awesome Comments
Okay, so I was thinking, as it's Christmas soon, that we could have a CHRISMAS COMPETITION! I have been thinking of ideas (Having had A&J approve), and I have come up with a few. Here they are:

  • Scenery competition
  • Most creative (This would include making strange outfits on themes)
  • Best medoll.
And I thought, that I would do a mix of the three.
So, what you have to do:
Make an amazing medoll, then make a scenery. You have to make an outfit to do with certain themes.

So, it's going to be quite a long one-  stretching after Christmas.

To start, you must make really pretty design- From my medoll. You can do any theme you want, but you must use mine as the theme. This can either make or break- I have three full pages of makeup, about six of jewellery and up to 3500SP. It's only fair that you do it on the same persons' as someone might have loads and another might have only a few. You must upload it to Tinypic (click Here to go there) and post the link here along with your username. If you copy, you WILL be automatically disqualified.

So; here we go! You will have up untill Saturday, 5pm UK time. (That gives you six days). I will pick the best 30*, shall we say, and then the first task will start.

The prize: 40SD, and something else, rather special!

To go to my suite, click Here.

Good luck! xoxo Daisy



*If there is less than thirty, we will carry on collecting medolls untill there are roughly 37. Ish.

14 Awesome Comments:

  • Cleo said...

    i couldnt change the makeup becoz i was supposed to make the outfit on ur doll....i would have to save the makeup in another pic...so i didnt coz the makeup u already had on was great! do i have to do the makeup? is it necessary?

  • Cleo said...

    here it is....my makeup pic...i wanted to make it understated yet cute with a hint of colour(yellow...my favourite color)!
    though this makeup is not supposed to be used with the outfit....
    here is the link:
    http://tinypic.com/r/24ocyt4/5
    hope u like it :)
    and do i have to do anything else?

  • Cleo said...

    hi! here is the link for my scenery:
    http://tinypic.com/r/a3gtpj/5
    this was the first time i tried to make a pose out of my doll...so i know its imperfect. Oops:)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB