Top tips: Safety at night!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2 Awesome Comments
After school, I had a baking competition. It didn't end till 5- by then, it was pitch black. I had to walk home alone, no phone, and through alleyways because there's no other route to my house. There were some drunken men following me- It was absolutely terrifying. I cried; I'm only 11.
So here's some tips.

  • Don't panic!
  • Always try to use a phone if possible
  • Make sure people know you're out
  • Try to stay in open areas
  • Don't go in small places.
Hope that helped,
Daisy xoxo

2 Awesome Comments:

  • Cleo said...

    wow...its good to know how u coped with the situation....i would have totally freaked out if i were u...even though i am much older:P
    and ilgd thats a gr8 piece of advice:D

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB