New Sunny Bunny: The best, the worst and the WTF.

Friday, December 2, 2011 2 Awesome Comments
So, there's a new collection of Sunny Bunny (As I think someone posted earlier), and to be  honest? It's HIDEOUS. The worst collection of SB there has been, I think!
Anyway, I'm here with the Best, the Worst, and the WTF.

Here's the best:
This, in my opinion, is absolutely Adorable. It's called a 'Shark handbag' (Hmm, not much effort put into that name!). It's sweet, very simple.

The worst:
I am sorry, but what IS this? It does nothing to your figure, and it's the sort of thing my Gran would wear. No jokes. BUT, there is a glitch: It's 14SC. Despite the ugliness, I bought it- Some people will want it. Maybe.

The WTF:
Err, EXCUSE ME? I swear this is something they put the most effort into. To make it HIDEOUS. It's like a random jumble of hats, and a bow thrown in.


All in all? I'd give this collection ★★ (Two out of five stars). Try better, eh stardoll?

2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB