Interview with lel1996!

Thursday, December 1, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
Hiya Lel!
Hello ^-^

You are considered one of the most successful bloggers on Stardoll - what is your advice for people who aspire to similar success?
How very flattering indeed, but I don't believe I would personally consider myself to such a scale. The most important principal of beginning your blog is not to fixate on bumping the view count meter. It is important to first bound your blog with good quality content that you're happy with. Placing hard work into blogging is one of the first stepping stones that will eventually get you to whatever direction you are hoping to travel to.

Good advice for any blogger in my opinion! So, you are also a dedicated Stardoll makeup artist. Which of your makeup looks is your favourite?
A tough decision, but I would have to say the Daytime Make-up inspired by Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights. It's what I consider a delightful accident. It really showed me what one could do with blending in the Beauty Parlor.

In your blog you have mentioned that you receive a lot of negative comments. How do you deal with them?
Perhaps not to such an extent that I had to previously deal with, but yes not everyone out there is going to agree with your opinion and there are 'trollz'. If it's constructive criticism then take it on board, even if it is hard to swallow. Another piece of advice is not to make a big deal over it, it's only one person's view. Ignoring the comments from people who only want to bring you down is an important part of learning to blog. It only makes you stronger.

And finally, can you give us a little hint on what makeup you plan to do next?
I have a long suggestion list that has built up over the years, so everything is looking a little vague. A re-make and seasonal tutorial is definitely on the cards ;) Thank you for the wonderful interview, it truly has been a pleasure.

It was a pleasure for me too! Take care and thank you x




I really enjoyed interviewing Lel, as she was very professional and sincere, but was still very kind and inviting. I think she is a definite role model for all Stardollers. 
I hope you enjoyed reading this!


Love you guys!
Evie x

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB