Funeral Outfit Dissected (Sounds weird, right?)

Thursday, December 1, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
I am a leetle bit bored, so I thought I'd 'dissect' the outfit I am currently wearing, as I have got some really lovely compliments from friends.

This outfit is a funeral inspired look, just to be clear.

Dissection:

The veil: The veil's simple dotted design draws attention the the eyes, which are a focal point on my doll's makeup.

The blazer: The fitted blazer adds shape to the outfit, and another texture.

The dress: The bodycon Baby Phat dress emphasizes my doll's body shape, and the gold foil print peeking out adds a hint of sparkle to the ensemble.

The shoes: The beaded black strappy shoes add a hint of retro with the iridescent beads and black feathers.

The parasol: This accessory adds another texture with the black ruffles, and just finishes of the look.

So there you have it! My funeral-inspired look dissected. 'Dissection' of an outfit is always fun, as it helps you understand the science of fashion; what works well and what does not. You can use the dissection technique to figure out which accessories should be paired with an outfit, which can sometimes be a hard choice to make. Some people think that fashion is simple - throwing together a couple of items, something anyone can do. But I think that creating that perfect look takes time and effort, and I enjoy the process of creating a new look.

Love you guys!
Evie x

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB