Response to "Sea of Stars"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
"The line between Stardoll and real life is blurred...when you swim deep in the Sea of Stars, a graphic novel experience on Stardoll."
I am actually pretty excited for this new book! I hope it's something like Mortal Kiss, I mean with the houses opening on certain date, etc. I actually didn't get a chance to read the Mortal Kiss online, I think it was released during school time, and I wasn't very interested in reading about wolves and stuff. I think this book will be about how some people take things on Stardoll...too seriously? I'm a big fan of reading Stardoll blogs, and there's A LOT of stuff that goes on, from naked pics to well, who knows what else. Of course most of this drama goes on with the more "popular" dollies of Stardoll. This seems like my kind of book. I like reading about gossip and stuff (LA CANDY, Pretty Little Liars,etc.) When I saw the title of this book, I thought it was going to be about some lame legend, but after I saw the video, I thought it might be interesting. It's not like there are any better things to do on Stardoll, so why not give this a chance?
xoxo Amy

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB