Sunday, May 15, 2011 0 Awesome Comments


OHai!
I'm Baylie, A New Writer From United Kingdom. For This Amazing Blog!

I Will Keep You All Updated On Everything That's Happening On Stardoll!
Nothing Really New Today.

Did Y'all Watch The Eurovision Song Contest?
My Favorites Were Denmark, Their Entry Was Called "A Friend In London" With The Song Called "New Tomorrow". They Ended Up Coming 5th Place. They Did Pretty Well (:

My Native United Kingdom Came 11th Which Is Pretty Good Seeing As We Came Last Place Last Year!

The Winners Were Ell&Nikki From Azerbaijan With The Song "Running Scared" Pretty amazing Song :)!

(Just Posted This For The People Who Didn't Watch! Sorry I Can't Post All Results!) Hope This May Of Helped In Some Way? Baylie Xoxo

PICTURE OF WINNERS

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB