HB comp!

Sunday, May 15, 2011 15 Awesome Comments




Hello readers :)
Today, I'm hosting a comp including this new Hot Buys skirt:



As you've probably noticed, the majority of this skirt is orange. The colour orange represents energy, enthusiasm, vibrance, and the demanding of attention. So, what you have to do is make an outfit based around this skirt that is very eye-catching and shows the meaning of the colour orange. (It can have other colours, not just orange.)
Screenprint your MeDoll wearing your outfit (makeup counts too!) in the starplaza or in your suite. Be sure to upload it to Tinypic or Imgur. Post the link in comments with your username. All entrants will be featured in my next post, and the best entry will win 150 Stardollars.
Have fun :)

;edit: Deadline is May 21.

xXEmoxCherryXx

15 Awesome Comments:

  • Paula M. said...

    I hope it's ok if I upload it onto blogspot! Its same as tinypic, just a different link! I dont like using things like tinypic so i usually upload it to there! If not, could you please tell me? My username is Pallie.25 and we can think of a different way then ;)

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nBU6AfLbx2c/Tc__f_LvddI/AAAAAAAAAx4/RlLVmzqaGtg/s1600/

    Great Comp!
    Pallie.25

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB