24 free items in Starplaza! Glitch? Get them quick!

Thursday, May 19, 2011 8 Awesome Comments
I was just browsing Starplaza when I noticed there are TONS of items for 0 Starcoins ( and one for 0 Stardollars)! Beautiful clothes too! Could this be a glitch? I know they have had some glitches with pricing in the past, so this might not last long if it is a glitch! It also allows you to buy multiple of items!  Could LiuJo be a new store opening?
Click HERE to go to Starplaza and click the 'New' tab to get these!




(List of the items)

(Lets you buy multiple items - Please excuse the clutter in the back)
I, by complete accident/curiosity, bought 2 of just about everything! I guess I can save them to sell later on if I get my membership back!

-twilightgirl995

8 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB