Money

Friday, May 27, 2011 2 Awesome Comments
Add ImageDo you ever think about how much money you put into stardoll?
Well I have been thinking about it ever since the day I got scammed.
My guess or estimation on how much I/parents have spent with real money about 900 dollars if you think about membership plus stardollars after the new updates of the clothes and ect. Thats alot of money that i could be useing to buy clothes shoot maybe a new laptop.
Does this freak you out alittle?
Honestly just become aware of how much your spending on the site! that gos for stardollars too.

I love my stardoll just as much as anyone else. I'm not bashing or anything. I was just thinking about it thats all. Honestly im happy with the money spent over the years so.

2 Awesome Comments:

  • newstardolllover said...

    Yes it does. This Past month alone I've spent over 100 U.S Dollars. My Mom has no idea how much money I waste..She doesn't even know about Stardoll. But I'm Starting to cut back. I need to save money for college, clothes, books,etc.
    ♥C

  • Junebug246 said...

    I agree save your money for your education first and if you love your stardoll just cut back on the stardollars you use and the new starcoin system could help you buy some of the stuff to. Im going to depend on college grants and the Educational lottery:)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB