New Blogger + Fabulous MeDolls!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1 Awesome Comments
Hi guys! I'm a new writer for this fabulous blog. My name is Evie, and my username on Stardoll is Cheryle33. I am the head of cheryle33stardoll.wordpress.com and I have a passion for fashion, makeup and writing. 


But let's get down to business!


I love surfing through Stardoll, browsing all the cute, creepy and couture MeDolls out there! Here are a few I've come across that I adore.


My first kawaii medoll is the fabulous Tiara243 - a cute fashionista from Japan.

Why it works: Tiara243's medoll perfectly reflects the bright, lolita style displayed by Harajuku girls. It's creative, kooky, and kind of pick 'n' mix. Also, those manga eyes make me coo with admiration! Such a cute look over all.

My next fabulous medoll is aura2241, the Russian Queen of creepiness! 

Why it works: The wild, tousled hair, the flowing dark gown, the blue-tinted faux fur jacket - this is gothic glam at its best! Aura's sense of style is fabulously dark, and if you want inspiration for your next Halloween look, browse through Aura's photos - it's a catalogue of beautifully executed outfits that any gothic fashionista would kill for!




That's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon!


Love you guys!
Evie x

1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB