Hi, New writer! & Chanel Store Back!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
Sorry for lack of banner, I am currently in the process of making one :]

Hi, I am Funkymoomoo1 on Stardoll, but call me Chloe. I am 13 years old and live in England, I go on Stardoll every day and read many Stardoll blogs, so I am very happy to be writing for this one, as it is one of the first blogs I started following. I will be writing tips on different things, and probably other stuff as well as helping with New things on Stardoll :] I hope you enjoy my posts (sorry this one is so short)

So, the new Chanel Store was released last night or early this morning but dissapeared after a couple of hours, I think because of Glitches when people bought them, but now, I am pleased to say the store is back! There are some very nice items, so I would buy something if you can afford to :]

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB