Introduction

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
I will just start off by saying I suck at introductions and I do not believe that they are at all necessary but I shall do it anyways.
I'm Not exactly new to this blog, It was around a year ago that I was a writer in this blog, which did not go so well since I could not post because my internet was cut off but I will post daily, hopefully.
I am seventeen years old and from the U.S.

I'm going to make a banner for myself later on.
I will be blogging about fashion which is Stardoll Related also about Free Items.
Tomorrow I'll post a way to find cheap items at bazaars. 

*Do not Worry My posts are not regularly this short, or horribly written.
-Cathy2889

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB