My New Banner/An Awesome Blog!

Saturday, July 24, 2010 0 Awesome Comments

This is my newest banner. Do you like it? I made it myself xD


Now, here is my real article. Today as I was happily blogging, I got a great idea, to look for other awesome blogs. So, I started visiting some of Stardoll's Elites to see if they had any blogs. I came across The World Of Mandy, a blog where famous Stardollian poohg_1993 shares her feelings and tells you what's going on on Stardoll for her. It is a really good blog to understand what she is dealing with, and she even has a couple graphics that are really amazing. You should check it out by clicking the link a few lines above, or by manually going to

http://www.worldofmandy.wordpress.com !


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB