Tress up hairs

Sunday, April 29, 2012 2 Awesome Comments

Many people are using the new Tress Up hairs (I am!)
But on some people, it looks awful and some it suits them down to a T.

Here are some examples;
This looks quite good. It pulls back the hair from the face, and the makeup has been put together nicely- the combo of yellow, orange and green are a classic. This hairstyle is only good with the right colours.

(sorry about the careers box)
Now this is nice. The hair colour goes well with the skin tone, and it  has simple makeup too. The whole idea is elegant and pretty, and it looks old-fashioned to me, personally!

But now I move onto a few not-so-nice ones.
No no no! For starters, the eyebrows look totally strange against the yellow hair- but I think it's the colours that are worst. This is the problem with these hairs; they come with one set colour and one changeable one.

Um. Sorry, but the eyebrows are grey again! The colours are....Very pink! and I think it would look okay..
If the eyebrows were a different colour, and maybe less on the pink?!

Now, I'm not here to be rude- I'm simply saying that there are only a few things that you can actually do with these hairs, in my opinion.

:L

-Daisy xoxo





2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB