Kimbra

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 0 Awesome Comments
Hello Amazing viewers and followers,

So.. I used to post way more:( However, I have been so busy! In a few days I can post more than once a day. Anyways an new dress-up came out.

This girl is named Kimbra. New Zeland is where Kimbra was born and lived most of her childhood. A singing career was meant to be for her as she sang the National Anthem in front of more than 27000 people.

Kimbra's hit song is Settle down. You should listen to it. I do not want to post it her incase anyone has anything objectionable with it.

Here is her stardoll graphic:


Here a picture of her in real life.

I think stardoll did an amazing job, as they look alot alike. Well no duh they are the same person but sill.

Thanks, Please comment

art123peace


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB