Influenster: Sweetheart VoxBox

Friday, March 1, 2013 0 Awesome Comments

Hey guys!
Here is a look of what I got in this month's VoxBox from Influenster!
Before I got this box, I peaked to see what will be in this voxbox and wow was I excited. I have been thinking on getting the new Olay cleansing brush for a while, but decided not to get it because I'm so cheap x)
Well, it's been a week, since I got my box and I have been trying all my goodies. Here is my review for each product:

Olay Fresh Effects Kit
The brush is great! The material they use to make the bristles is perfect. It has mobility and it isn't stiff. 
I use this every morning with my cleanser that I had for a while. It is also battery charge, so when you use this brush it will give a vibration. If you don't like the vibration, then you can easily turn it off. The shine away cleanser that comes with this kit is still in its box, since I have no use of it for right now. 
Buy this brush! You won't regret it, it's better than using your hands to cleanse your face. 

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
This deodorant is specifically made for those who sweat because of stress. The one I got has a citrus smell. I thought this deodorant would have a strong smell because of its purpose, but it doesn't at all. You will definitely need to have this this Summer. The only con I have to say about this is that it is a bit pricey ($10), well for me anyway. So, that might keep me away from buying it.

Not Your Mothers: She's A Tease
Woah, this thing is small! For the price it isn't worth it. This acts more like a hairspray, so no, it won't give you voluminous looking hair. It has a hairspray kind of smell, not good. But the container looks cool.

Skinny Girl
This is said to be for those who want to watch their weight, but let me tell you 180 calories for a small bar is a lot of calories. Yes, it was good, but I suggest to stick with something with 90 calories. The bar is also pricey, so not going to buy this.

Ok, well, that's it :) Might add more pics of the products later.


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB