Wednesday, June 8, 2011 4 Awesome Comments

Hey Everyone!

So, this is off topic and all, but I was wondering if you would buy my bumble bee design bag? Right now I happen to be wearing it, but if you want to see it later, It'll be placed in my main room. Check it out and leave me a comment here or in my guestbook letting me know if you think it would sell. I have more designs too, but this one is the one I'm focused on for now.
There's also a pic. of it below:

Thanks :)
xxoo-Hannah

4 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Aw really? thanks SOOO much girls! I was going to do an animal collection, but then i started to do elmo and cookie monster (from seaseme street) so i will add those later. How about when I come with a new design I add it to this blog to show you all? okay? Thanks again!
    xxoo-Hannah

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB