EVERYTHING

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 1 Awesome Comments
Is it me or is Stardoll getting a little pricy? Hot buys are through the roof! Not to mention Alice and Olivia! I bought three dresses and sandals from there...107 SD!!!!! This is ridiculous! How do the expect people to buy items if ....o...I get it!!!! Its a plan for people to buy more pre-paid cards or use credit cards or whatever so they get money when you run out because everything is overpriced...which now is happening a LOT quicker!! I remember in 3rd grade me and my buddy opened a SD account together, everything was so cheap!!!!! I wish it was like that now! Someone (anyone) should make a club titled robbers! So maybe they'll price things a little less!

1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB