Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2 Awesome Comments
Hey!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. I'll be sure to keep up the posting.

Well anyways, today we received a notice from Callie.Stardoll saying...




Dear Pêt-à-Porter Parent,

What a beautiful journey it's been --- from adorable babe to full grown friend-for-life! Pêt-à-Porter was a first time ever Stardoll experience -- built over time for Stardolls who appreciate that change is part of life and part of the game. You and your pet are a permanent part of a very exclusive chapter in Stardoll history!

Callie Stardoll


Now I'm wondering what does this mean? Any ideas? Is it telling us that we have them now? I thought they were suppose to grow one more time?!
I'm confused, her letters don't make much sense to me.

Let me know what you think!


xxoo-Hannah


2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB