Get a FREE LE dress when you sign up for Stardoll

Monday, June 13, 2011 7 Awesome Comments


click here to sign up for stardoll
Once you are there you must choose the girl with the culry short hair to get the free LE dress.
I think its unfair for stardoll to give this out for free to every member that sign ups to stardoll :/ I had to pay a lot of sds to get that dress :/
By the way the link I gave you guys only works for people in the USA. If you are not from the USA then you will need to find a proxy to get that dress.
You cant get the dress unless you sign up for stardoll again.
-A&J

7 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Omg I've been looking for that dress for a long time!! It's from my favorite LE collection!!! Omg I need to get to a computer now!

  • Panda said...

    Oo? This is so unfair. I bought the dress when it was available in the LE collection and others can get it for free? A LIMITED (sure) dress?! Oh stardoll..

  • emmabean346 said...

    i made a new acount and it gave me a monte carlo dress not a le dress oh and add me im emmabean346

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB