Contest!

Monday, September 20, 2010 0 Awesome Comments


Hey everyone, Kylee here. So, recently, I`ve had to make SEVERAL graphics and logos for blogs, magazine and individuals. And because of how busy Kylee`s Graphics is, I haven`t even had time to make my OWN banners and self graphics! That`s what, I`ve decided to have a little competition to hire my own personal graphic designer. Entry is free. This competition will go in rounds. Leave your application in the comments.


Name:
Username:
Follower name (Must be a follower):
Do you proffesionally graphic design for any blogs/magazines/stardollians?
Have you ever worked for a blog/mag/person?
Samples: (Must include at LEAST 3)



Thank you.



- bubule12 (Formally Bella_Swan_lol)


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB