Makeup #2: Born This Way

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 0 Awesome Comments



Well I haven't been doing my job : ) I apologise.. Lol. Well anyway, I chose this because I love Lady GaGa (Happy late B-day! It was her birthday on the 28th in case you didn't know), and this is actually a really pretty look. Enjoy!

Alright. To achieve this look, you will need several things.


I started out with my doll looking like this:


First, I added volumising mascara.


Then lengthening mascara.



Third; I added some silver Luxe eyeshadow on the bottom eyelid.


To the top I then added white eyeshadow and pink blush on both sides of her face.


And don't forget the lips, I put the lightest pink from the beauty parlour palette.


Now all that's left is her gorgeous purple hair.


And there's your finished product!
It was supposed to look like:


Yay : D
Have fun little monsters x

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB