Hey Everyone. (:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
                                         Hey Everyone. My name is Chelsea. I am new to the blog.
         My job is to post about new stores, new clothing, new items in starplaza, and the pick of the day.
                          I will try to post everyday, but if i'm not on I know someone will post for me.
                                          
About me: I am 13 years old. I love tennis, dancing, and singing(even though I can't sing). I am addicted to stardoll.  I am a candyholic, because I eat to much candy. :P I am also known as TheInvisibleNinja.

Contact me: Want to know more about me? You can contact me on aim ChiChiLady995@aim.com and smartychels@gmail.com

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB