Influenster: Frosty VoxBox

Monday, December 29, 2014 2 Awesome Comments

Hey guys!
I have a new influenster voxbox that came in the mail a couple of 
weeks ago. Influenster sent me the box to review and so here is my review
for each product.
First I want to talk about:

McCormick Thyme
I don't ever use this item, but I know my dad sure does. 
So, I just gave this to him. He usually adds this to his chickens
or other dishes he creates. It tastes just like any other
dried thyme.

EcoTools Hair Brush
I don't usually brush my hair with this type of brush, since my 
hair is very fine, so I didn't try this at all.
I gave it to my little sister since she has thick and
unruly hair. She enjoys using it, but it isn't an item that
really wowed her.

Fruit Vines 
This is a small snack size meal that is basically a
licorice snack. I don't care for licorice, so I have this one away. 
They all enjoyed it, but it also wasn't a favorite from the family.

Boots No 7
They sent me a serum to 'Protect & Perfect' first signs
of aging. They didn't sent me the 'intense' serum, so that was
a plus. I don't have any wrinkles or anything like that, but I still wanted to try this.
It didn't change the look of my face, but I wasn't expecting anything to change.
Since it does says it helps prevent aging, so I guess it is working.

NYC Expert Last Lip Color
They sent me the shade in Sugar Plum. At first glance I would think it was
a brownish nudish shade, but once applied it look more pinkish to me.
I think it looks nice, but it isn't one of my favorite shades. Also, I didn't like the
finish of this lipstick. It was too shimmery for me.

Rimmel London
They sent me once again the Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner, so...
I already gave my review on this since my last voxbox. It is an okay eyeliner.
I just wish it was a bit thinner.
They also sent me a eye makeup remover by Rimmel London. I 
normally don't use this sort of thing when getting rid of makeup, since
I like to keep my routines simple, so yeah.
I thought it did a fairly decent job, but not planning on purchasing it.

Celestial Seasonings
They sent me the *Holiday* Green Tea  decaffeinated.
I haven't tried this since I don't drink tea much other than the Arizona
Green Tea, so I have no idea if it is any good or not.

Well, that us all they sent me in this box. I wasn't totally excited to start
using any product particularly this time, but I'm glad I got to try
different products that I never tried before. I will create a video sometime this week
showing closeups of each product and swatches, so stay tune!



2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB