Review: Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner

Thursday, November 20, 2014 0 Awesome Comments




Hey guys! 
Today I want to review a product that was sent to me by Jolse.
It is a Korean based product and it's called 'Aloe BHA Skin Toner'.
Now, this wasn't my first time using a toner, so I knew
a bit about toners before trying this one out.
So, far it has been 3 weeks since I first started using this. So,
here are my thoughts on this so far...

What's a toner?

Well toners are what will get rid of every last bit of dirt and grime 
on your face. Hence, it will give you a clearer complexion and
a more even tone one. A great product to have for those who wear makeup.
These are used with a cotton cloth or your fingers. Just apply a small
amount on to your hands then gently rub it all around your face. This
doesn't need water or cloth drying. The toner should dry by itself and won't
leave any residue onto your skin.

(A little bit of information of this product)

First Impression:

When I opened this product I immediately went to smell it.
So, the scent is very faint, so that's really good! I can't
really explain the scent, since I can hardly smell anything from
this bottle. Also, I noticed that it dispenses the product from a dropper
like contraption.


(Closer look of how this dispenser looks like)

Testing the Product Out:

So, I usually apply a toner after I wash my face with a cleanser
at night, so I only used this toner once a day for the 
whole three weeks that it has been so far. There are two ways you 
can apply a toner and that is with your fingers or some type of 
cotton cloth. I used a cotton cloth because I don't like touching my face a lot. 

So, after the very first day of using it, I noticed that it dried up quickly and
got rid of dirt that was on my face. Dirt that I didn't know was still left on
my face after I washed it with my regular cleanser! Although I didn't see any 
changes on the blemishes I already had of my face on the first day of using 
this, I did notice them fade away after three weeks of continuously using this. 
I don't have any before and after pics of the results from using this product,
but I can assure you that my face has been kept a lot clearer since using this
product. There are still some blemishes on my face, but 
overall I don't have as many as before. 

Ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (58%), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer

Conclusion:

Pros:
Dried up quickly
No strong scent
Helps clear face
Gets rid of leftover dirt and oils
Good Size (200ml)
Didn't break me out.

Cons:
Korea based product. It will be hard to buy this
directly from a shop, so the best way is to buy it online.
Price ($16.98)


If you are looking for a great Korean toner to help your
skin out, then I suggest giving this one a try.

You can buy this at:







0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB