Graphic (Elfsssss)♥

Monday, November 11, 2013 0 Awesome Comments
Im obsessed with elf graphics ♥♥ So I decided to make an elf graphic myself ;D

Im still not done with this, this is just a wip. 
I am going to auction this off at this site, hopefully it will gets some bids hehehe
Anyways let me know what you guys think so far?
I know its not stardoll related but I just wanted to post something in my blog, since I hardly post anything, my sis Ariana does all the posting in here :]
This was made from scratch.
Im still trying to figure out the anatomy of girls and guys .-.
 Dont steal and claim it as your own or resell whatsoever. 
/watermarked
you can find more of my art at my DeviantArt acc >>click
-Joselyne aka TotoroGhibliArt

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB