~1600 Followers!~

Saturday, May 4, 2013 15 Awesome Comments
First off, I want to thank everyone who stuck with us and supported this blog for all the years that this blog has been here. I can't believe we have reached this amount of followers! I am so happy that all my hard work and my long time writer's hard work paid off. I want this blog to keep growing and eventually be one of the most known blogs in Stardoll. Thank you to those who are new followers of this blog and giving my blog a chance by following it!
Beacause of this I want to giveaway more Hot Buys! I would give out some sds, but I am not making much during this time, so it would be hard to do that. So, here is the Hot Buys I will give out to three lucky followers.

Just sign your Stardoll username below and make sure you are a follower of this blog. 
Deadline: 5/6/13

15 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB