Outfit Of The Day.

Monday, November 29, 2010 1 Awesome Comments
Hey girls, so I thought I'd start a new thing called outfit of the day, which you should be able to figure out what it is. Everyday, or so i'll post a new outfit to give you ideas.
Here the first one:
I really like this outfit becasue it kinda shows you how to make a fancy outfit, no so fancy. For example, if I took of the cardigan and the uggs, this outfit would be very formal.
I also made the dress and boots match for a reason.
You dont have to wear the tights with this. But i though it added more of a "pop" to the cardigan,
I used these pieces of clothing in this oufit:

Stardoll cardigan -$4
Disou hot buys art dress - $25
Voile pantyhose - $2
Pretty and pink hot buy boots. - ??

Sorry, tomorrow I wont use any hot buys.

-alexapug.

*Add me*

1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB