New Blogger: About Myself!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 0 Awesome Comments

Hey guys! My name is Hannah, but I'm more commonly known as "The Fashion Inspector", or on Stardoll, HP7girl! I am so thrilled to say that I now contribute to the amazing Stardoll Local News! I thought I would first introduce myself so you all know a little bit more about me while you're reading my future posts.

I'll start off with the fact that I love writing, and have been doing so since I was about 3 years old. I've been blogging for a few years now, and I can't even begin to describe how much I love and find comfort in it. I have 2 blogs of my own, and contribute to 2 other blogs as well.  

I love fashion above all, and it all started when I joined Stardoll in 2010. I had 4 other accounts before HP7girl, and I guess you could say its because I failed to do anything good with my first ones haha. Stardoll has kind of been an "on again, off again" kind of thing with me, but I definitely have started to find the love for it now. Nearly everyone I'm friends with on Stardoll always ask me, "Are you a Starblogger or something?" I wish I was quite honestly, I've tried applying for the past year or so over and over! I haven't given up yet, I'm still trying! I hope to work for Vogue or Elle magazine one day.


Well, thats me! I hope you guys learned a little something, and I can't wait to post more in the future!






Xoxo,

   - HP7girl (a.k.a The Fashion Inspector)


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB