Makeup 101: Basic Eyeshadow Palette

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 0 Awesome Comments


 
Hey guys!
I decided to start an all about make-up section in this blog. Every now and then I will make a post about something I think will help you when you start getting interested in makeup. 
For this post I will like to start off with the eyeshadow palette. Every girl should have an eyeshadow palette that offers far more colors than your basic neutrals. I selected this palette by e.l.f. it is called,"Little Black Beauty Book-Night Edition". For only $6US it will surely not break the bank. It has a wide array of colors, starting from the reds and ending up in the black shades. The name of this palette does not begin to describe the many ways this palette can be used. You can certainly create many looks with these few colors. I believe any look can be achievable with this book.


(Above) Here I show you some swatches from a couple of shades in the book. Keep in mind I did use a primer before applying the shades on to my arm. The pigmentation from these shades does not quite amaze me, but it sure has enough to capture each shade's color. Below this picture, I zoomed into the palette to capture a better look of all the shades. 


(Above) The primer I recommend is the e.l.f. eyelid primer. It is the primer I use for all my looks and used for these eyeshadows.

Now, that you have learned a bit about makeup and what palette would best fit for starters, you can comment below if you enjoyed this post. Also please feel free to request or ask any question that you may have. 
-Ariana


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB