who should we interview ?

Thursday, February 2, 2012 5 Awesome Comments
I think that was all sign ups if I'm wrong please tell me
you  CAN vote for yourself
you CAN ask for votes
you CAN vote multiple times

LEGGO

(closes in 3 days) 

- Sask (pinkioriginal)

examples of everyones work:

purplebear8












sweety_d :











countrygurl102:

portfolio 

MissAshie1991 :  there was n work :/


MissCeaaria: 


missCeaaria, has asked to not be part of the poll so no votes will be counted.
sorry for any inconvenience ladies






there was another lovely person that I just realised signed up but I didnt include them in the poll because I forgot and now I feel bad so please check out a new project THE STARDOLL JOURNAL

 dont forget to vote vote vote

5 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB