Influenster: Viva La Voxbox

Saturday, April 26, 2014 0 Awesome Comments

I just recently received this wonderful box from Influenster and I am loving
the items in this box :D
So, far I've tried one of the Pure Ice nail polishes. The quality is amazing and it 
retails for $1-2! Also, I have tried the lip balm from NYC and it glides on very smoothly and 
hydrated my lips. Lastly, I tried the Spray and Go moisturizer by Vaseline and it was also great. Didn't leave my skin greasy or sticky.

If you don't know what Influenster is, then you're missing out! If you blog or make videos on youtube, then you should join this program. They send members a huge box of goodies for FREE and all
they ask in return is for you to try them out and give an honest review.
Click here to go to the site to sign up!

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB